Reporting software with enhanced interactive map-linked video
Powerful survey reporting software that puts you in control
Quickview Pro is an advanced survey reporting software option for the RetroTek measurement system. It provides the capability of batch processing and viewing the results from multiple survey runs on your PC or laptop screen. This includes an interactive geographic mapping of the survey with annotated visual display highlighting pass/fail survey results and accompanying video footage of the markings as surveyed. Reports can be generated in a variety of output formats to suit your needs.
QuickView Pro Features:
- Survey video analysis at EN1436 30 meter geometry.
- Interactive survey map.
- Survey reprocessing from user defined points.
- Catalogue multiple surveys from a road network.
- Easily select and filter surveys based on name, lane or direction.
- Batch process multiple surveys.
- Results threshold setting/resetting.
- Export directly to custom directory structure.
- Saves time on detailed processing.
- Batch processing for multiple surveys – complete 100s of surveys and process in a single operation.
- Instant results and report generation in PDF, CSV, KML, Video and SHP formats.
- Geotagged video means road sections can be viewed without having to drive to location.
- Combined reports for all assets, improving survey effectiveness – easy identification of sections where multiple lines and RPMs fail.
- All surveys on a single platform – easy to find and access different road lane data.
- No copying and pasting of files to required directory structures – configurable as part of the export process.
Have some Questions about QuickView Pro?
Overview of Reporting Software Options Available
Reporting software that produces Pdf reports, KML files and a CSV file for a single survey.
Reporting and cataloguing software that allows users to process and catalogue multiple surveys. Incorporates all QuickView features with enhanced interactive map-linked video.