This video demonstrates how to use the RetroTek-M retroreflectometer. Let Joe Turley of Reflective Measurement Systems (RMS) the developers of the RetroTek system guide you through the entire process.
The main points covered in the video include:
1. Attaching the RetroTek-M front sensor to the front of any vehicle with universal H brackets provided by RMS.
2. Connecting the RetroTek-M front sensor at the front of the vehicle to the laptop and touch screen on the passenger seat of the vehicle using an ethernet cable. The laptop will run the survey and record the results.
3. Setting up a new survey.
4. Calibrating the system before carrying out the survey.
5. Performing the survey by driving the roads.
6. Processing the results of the road asset survey completed by the RetroTek-M.