Retroreflectometers measuring retroreflectivity across the full lane width in a single pass including day contrast ratio.
50% reduction in survey times and distance driven compared to side mounted retroreflectometers.
Powerful Software Mapping
GPS tagged video clips, live processing, process multiple surveys simultaneously.
Retroreflectometer Innovation: the RetroTek-D Mobile Retroreflectometer
Our retroreflectometers are transforming road surveys; accurately measuring across the full lane width in a single pass, the retroreflectivity (RL), night-time visibility and day-time contrast ratio of Road Lines, Markings and Symbols at normal traffic speeds, reducing survey times by 50%.
Our innovative Mobile Retroreflectometers deliver effective solutions to our valued customers.
Road Marking Contractors
Road Survey Contractors
Road Condition Equipment Manufacturers
The Future of Retroreflectometers
Simultaneously measure the retroreflectivity (RL) of line and road symbol markings across the full width of the lane (left and right lines plus all central markings) with our retroreflectometers.
Measure the absence and presence of reflective pavement markers (RPMs) / road studs.
Fast survey processing with powerful software that produces real time results and GPS tagged videos for more efficient reporting.
Our innovative solutions to Mobile Retroreflectivity Measurement
Our RetroTek mobile retroreflectometer systems provide:
Next Generation Retroreflectometer Technology
- Measure Retroreflective (RL) values in real driving conditions at 30-meter geometry
- Measure the left, right and centre of the lane in a single pass
- Measure the absence and presence of Reflective Pavement Markings (RPMs)
- Surveys at all traffic speeds
- Survey: marking symbols, single, double, skipped and continuous road line markings
- Individually identifying yellow & white lines
- Survey data processed in real-time
- Instant PDF survey results available
- Surveys at all traffic speeds
Efficient, Safe and Easy Operation
- No precision driving skills required
- Conduct surveys with a single operator/driver
- Minimum survey results post-processing
- 50% reduction in survey times and distance driven compared to side mounted retroreflectometers
- Safer road surveys for operators and road users with front mounted retroreflectometer design – no protrusions
- Results exportable in PDF, Excel (.csv) and Google Earth (.kml), SHP & video formats
GPS tagged video data for faster analysis
- User friendly interface and easy to calibrate
- Retroreflectometer fits to the front of most vehicles and is transferrable
Customer Referrals & Comments on RetroTek Mobile Retroreflectometers
"best bit of kit out there"
“When it comes to retro-reflectivity measurement, it’s definitely the best bit of kit out there at the moment 😃”
Richard Wix, Principal Consultant at ARRB
"technical support is second to none"
“We are delighted with the performance of the RetroTek as it measures the striping on both sides of the lane in one pass without the need to switch the sensor from one side of the vehicle to the other. At the end of surveying, all the data can be quickly prepared & sent to district TX Dot officials, without the need for hours of post-processing.
The RetroTek technical support is second to none.”
Jay Green, veteran retroreflectometer operator, Stripe-A-Zone
"a competitive choice"
“The flexibility of RetroTek has allowed ERC to meet and exceed the stringent requirements set by ERA. Its easy setup, ability to measure line retroreflectivity on both sides of a lane and then illustrate these results on the MultiView mapping & video interactive platform, made the RetroTek a competitive choice.”
Mr. Tiit Kaal, Consultant at ERC Consulting Ltd.
Read our retroreflectometer News:
The RetroTek team that has developed the world’s first 3rd...
We are delighted that, as a key player in the...
Joe Turley CEO is delighted to announce that Hakan Wedberg...